Thailand has a longstanding tradition of using herbs and spices since antiquito for both nutritional and medicinal purposes. Today, traditional Know-how has been reinforced by good practice of technology that enables the capturing of the purest active ingredients that once could not be completely obtained through traditional methods.
Collagen Hydrolysate (Fish)
– Can cause heartburn, bloating, gas, belching and nausea
– Ginger can also adversely affect individuals with gallstones
– May affect blood pressure, clotting, and heart rhythms
Aloe Vera Extract
Aloe vera is well- known Thai herb . Aloe Vera contains more than 75 species and over 200 species of substances, including 20 kinds of vitamins, such as B1, B2, B6, C, and 20 kinds of amino acids, aloe vera helps to tighten the pores, reduce the inflammation of the skin. In particular, my skin burned off to help protects the skin from UV . The aloe vera helps for stomach or intestinal malfunctions. There are many substances in aloe vera also helps boost the immune system in the body. Many clinical and research shows that the use of aloe vera can enhance immunity to balance blood sugar and reduce pain.
TCS Pacific Limited Company supplier of ALOE VERA EXTRACT Pure 100% used as ingredients in the drink and used as raw materials, cosmetic grade .
Pueraria mirifica or Kwao Krua
– Unique herbal hormone supplement
– Breast Enhancement
– Skin Improvement
– Protect Against Caner
– Chilies have vitamin C and Vitamin A containing beta-carotenoids which are powerful antioxidant
– Acts as detoxifiers as they removes waste products from our body and increases supply nutrients to the tissues
– Stimulates the release of endorphins that are natural pain killers.
– Increasing the metabolism
– Reduces the risk of colon cancer
– Use as a cleanser for clothing and hair
– Protect agninst from Flu
– Dental health
– Feeling of a freshly
– Helps to improve the digestive system
– Helps to cope with fever
– Makes coping with high blood pressure easier
– Helps to deal with menstrual problems
– For analgesic and anti-inflammatory applications
– For muscle, tendon and joint pain and inflammation
– Greatly reduce discomfort
– Plai oil is highly regarded for its therapeutic properties in massage
– Use as a traditional remedy for arthritis, and cardiovascular and macular degeneration
– Prevention of prostate cancer